|The Mistakes Lab
$40, 7- 9:30 pm
Knowing how to make mistakes well (and recover quickly) is one of life's most important skills.
In this Lab we'll make a bunch of fun mistakes together. We'll mess stuff up. Get things wrong. Draw incredibly
poorly. Be socially awkward. Can you imagine?
Here's the question: What if we could already now - when things are going fairly well in our lives - stock up on
resiliency and recovery skills, so that we are ready for whatever comes our way in the future? The skill we will
be developing in this lab is called 'Grit' - it is a resiliency and tenacity, an ability to shift gears and keep things
in perspective, whatever comes our way.
Because here's another question: What if is ultimately wrongness, not rightness, that can teach us who we
are? To live a creative life, we must loose our fear of being wrong...
What you leave with:
- Inspiration (making mistakes on purpose is fun!)
- Calmness & Resiliency skills
- A feeling of ever-growing wisdom
- 4 weeks of skill-building practice exercises
Where: Actors Theater Workshop, 145 West 28th St. 3rd floor, New York city
When: Tue Feb 26th, 7 - 9:30 pm
* Cancellation policy: please note that tickets are not transferrable/ refundable. They can only be used for the