Calling the world’s best trainers, professors, and facilitators. We’re looking for a passionate trainer to help us create life-changing learning and transform the workplace into a dojo for mastering life’s most useful skills.
A week in the life of a LifeLabs trainer:
You’ll spend your week training executives, managers, and individual contributors in leadership, communication, and productivity skills.
Anticipate leading workshops Monday – Thursday (workshops are 2 hours each, and you will teach no more than 3 per day).
Fridays are our (training-free) team days when we meet to learn from one another, connect, collaborate, and come up with puns.
When you’re not teaching, you’ll be busy advising some of the world’s most innovative tech companies.
- Approximately 10% of your time will also go toward helping LifeLabs grow and excel in ways that match your strengths, perspectives, and ambitions (e.g., engineering new workshops, conducting research, publishing articles).
LifeLabs trainer pre-reqs:
- Masters degree required, PhD preferred
- 2+ years training experience and strong facilitation skills
- Advanced knowledge of psychology
- Research experience
- Management or leadership experience
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working in or with the tech industry
For either application, please share your resume and a cover letter, including what interests you about the Facilitator position, how your skills and experiences align, and your desired salary range.
We may not be able to respond to every application, but please know that we very much appreciate your interest and time (and always keep resumes on file for future opportunities).