Calling the world’s best trainers, professors, and facilitators. We’re looking for a passionate trainer to help us create life-changing learning and transform the workplace into a dojo for mastering life’s most useful skills.
A week in the life of a LifeLabs trainer:
You’ll spend your week training executives, managers, and individual contributors in leadership, communication, and productivity skills.
- Anticipate leading workshops Monday – Thursday (workshops are 2 hours each, and you will teach no more than 3 per day).
- Fridays are our (training-free) team days when we meet to learn from one another, connect, collaborate, and come up with puns.
- When you’re not teaching, you’ll be busy advising some of the world’s most innovative tech companies.
- Approximately 10% of your time will also go toward helping LifeLabs grow and excel in ways that match your strengths, perspectives, and ambitions (e.g., engineering new workshops, conducting research, publishing articles).
About the team:
We are a diverse, close-knit group of psychologists, researchers, trainers, consultants, and experience designers. We obsess about brain science and making training memorable, push each other to improve, give frequent feedback, make each other laugh, and have one another’s backs.
LifeLabs trainer pre-reqs:
- Masters degree required, PhD preferred
- 2+ years training experience and strong facilitation skills
Advanced knowledge of psychology
Management or leadership experience
Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working in or with the tech industry
Come be part of a team where you will learn something new every day, push yourself, laugh a lot, and make a real impact by helping people master life’s most useful skills.
Contact: [email protected] to learn more!