No matter what point you are at in your career, the most important skills you can learn are how to develop yourself and create the right opportunities for yourself.
In this lab, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of your core motivators, learn how to grow your career network, and identify the easiest opportunities to increase your skills. You’ll walk away with a personal growth plan (even if there are no clear career paths available) and confidence in your ability to take charge of your of career.
During this lab you will:
· Learn research behind what differentiates the most successful career builders
· Complete a series of exercises to discover your motivators and demotivators
· Practice sculpting your current role in a way that increases your motivation
· Spot opportunities to develop and leverage your network
· Identify opportunities to build skills that will make you a stronger candidate for career opportunities
· Walk away with a plan for becoming more proactive about your growth