Learn to overcome the barriers to successful negotiation and walk away with skills and knowledge to reach win-win outcomes in everyday work scenarios.
Conflict is a stubborn fact of life in the workplace, and we navigate difficult conversations on a regular basis. Instead of avoiding or mismanaging conflict, we should set it to work for us. In this workshop, you will learn how to stay calm under pressure, prepare for a conflict conversation, and convert to non-triggering communication. You’ll go through a series of practice exercises and role plays to feel confident in your ability to handle difficult situations and turn conflict into connection.
During this lab you will:
- Discuss how to stay calm under pressure
- Uncover effective tactics to prepare for a conflict conversation
- Practice communication and resolution exercises
After this lab, you will know how to:
- Assess the conflict conversation system
- Properly prepare for a conflict conversation
- Use tools and techniques to communicate more effectively
- Feel confident in your ability to resolve conflict