Do you hesitate to give feedback because it might be uncomfortable? Do you ever feel stuck or lost at work because you aren’t getting enough feedback? It turns out having open, direct conversations is easier than it seems.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to share what you’re thinking in a way that helps other people act on your message. You’ll also learn how to ask for feedback (so you get a lot more of it) and handle feedback you don’t agree with. You’ll leave more confident in your ability to say things well, even when the message is difficult, taking your communication and leadership skills to a whole new level.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn the four steps to say any difficult message well
- Practice asking for feedback effectively
- Learn how to receive feedback well (even if you don’t agree with it)
- Craft a real feedback script and get feedback on your feedback
After this workshop, you will:
- Be able to share your thoughts succinctly and clearly
- Know how to give critical and positive feedback that is brain-friendly
- Be skilled in asking for feedback in a way that gets you useful answers